Family First Aid
An Act Now Training Original
Family First Aid is a short half day class that talks about prevention and useful first aid skills that are perfect for the house. It was designed by parents for parents to create healthier and safer home environments.
This course touches on many of the standard first aid and CPR basics such as:
- CPR / AED Skills and knowledge
- Basic first aid training and skills
- Common household hazards and potential injuries
- Common household injuries and first aid treatment
- Important tips and advice for parents and children
- and lots of fun!
Please be advised that this course does not result in any type of certification or diploma.
Family Fun with emphasis on safety!
This course is designed specifically for new parents, families who have young children or individuals who just want to learn some basic first aid, including CPR and choking skills. Our interactive course was designed for the entire family ( so grandma and grandpa are also welcome! ).
This course is perfect for you if have you ever had an emergency at home and did not know what to do. We can help provide you with proper skills and the confidence to help family members with medical conditions like asthma, diabetes, epilepsy.
This is a great opportunity for families to interact with each other, learn first aid and have lots and lots of fun!
First Aid For All The Family
Committed to your success and learning experience. Our instructors is what makes Act Now Training such a unique first aid learning experience.
We select our instructors carefully. You can expect instructors that :
- Have real world experience in an emergency setting
- Experience in adult education
- Certified by the Canadian Red Cross for First Aid Training
- Aware of different student needs and paces
- Approachable and friendly