Blended Learning – Standard First Aid
1 Day Certification Combining Online and Hands-On Learning
Busy Schedule? If you need Standard First Aid but attending a 2 day class seems impossible, then blended learning is your ultimate solution. This option will require you to attend only 1 day of classroom instructed learning.
The blended learning course is divided into two components:
- Online Self Study – Participants must first complete the self-paced online component, which include the theory portion of the Standard First Aid Class with the written knowledge evaluations of each topic.
- Practicum – Where participants need to successfully complete an instructor-led classroom component with skills practice and evaluation session in order to achieve certification.
Participants should complete the classroom component within six weeks of completing the online component. If a participant fails attend a classroom component within the allotted six weeks, they will be required to re-take this course
The Canadian Red Cross Standard First Aid is a comprehensive two-day course that offers its participants a good range first aid skills and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training. This course is suitable for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home.
Our course includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines. This certification meets federal and provincial/territorial regulations for Standard First Aid and CPR.
The ultimate first aid certification solution for the busy professional. A combination of online theory learning and classroom practicum.
Become Standard First Aid certified by the Canadian Red Cross without compromising your schedule. Demonstrate your skills with trained instructors that will walk you throughout your practice portion to achieve an optimal learning experience.
With the blended education option there are no more excuses for you not to certify or re-certify in life saving skills!
Right Equipment & Facilities
At Act Now Training you can expect the best equipment when it comes to your training experience. We will introduce you to all the elements necessary for your learning and provide you with some extras!
At Act Now Training you can expect:
- Top of the line protective equipment
- State of the art mannequins
- Splinting and bandaging material
- All equipment and supplies mandated by the Red Cross
Our facilities are located at a convenient location in the South, easily accessible yet secluded enough to guarantee a quiet and proper learning environment.
A New Approach to First Aid
At Act Now Training we take a personal approach to the learning experience. We are aware that different people learn in different ways and at different speeds. That’s why our courses have been adapted and segmented to cater all the different groups.
Expect a new and refreshing way to learn life saving skills:
- Friendly and approachable instructors
- Adapted courses for different groups
- Attentive and caring staff
- And much more!
Experience Act Now Training, and save lives today!