STANDARD FIRST AID TRAINING
This course includes CPR / AED training
The Canadian Red Cross Standard First Aid is a comprehensive two-day course that offers its participants a good range of first aid skills and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training. This course is suitable for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home.
Our course includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines. This certification meets federal and provincial/territorial regulations for Standard First Aid and CPR.
STANDARD FIRST AID CLASS
Standard First Aid includes a total of 13 different chapters that contain all the necessary topics outlined by the Canadian Red Cross. These topics address all the knowledge and skills necessary to be certified as a first aid provider in Canada.
• The Red Cross
• Preparing to Respond
• Emergency Medical Services
• Check, Call, Care
• Airway Emergencies
• Breathing and Circulation Emergencies
• Respiratory and Cardiac Arrest
• Wound Care
• Head and Spine Injuries
• Bone, Muscle, and Joint Injuries
• Sudden Medical Emergencies
• Environmental Emergencies
SFA Full Course $140 +GST
SFA Recertification $105 +GST
*Includes all PPE | COVID-19 Ready
CERTIFIED JOB READY TRAINING
Committed to your success and learning experience. Our instructors are what make Act Now Training such a unique first-aid learning experience.
In your Standard First Aid class, you can expect instructors that :
- Have real world experience in an emergency setting
- Have experience in adult education
- Are certified by the Canadian Red Cross for First Aid Training
- Are aware of different student needs and paces
- Are approachable and friendly
At Act Now Training you can expect the best equipment when it comes to your training experience. We will introduce you to all the elements necessary for your learning and provide you with some extras!
At Act Now Training you can expect:
- Top of the line protective equipment
- State of the art mannequins
- Splinting and bandaging material
- All equipment and supplies mandated by the Red Cross
DIFFERENT APPROACH TO FIRST AID
At Act Now Training we take a personal approach to the learning experience. We are aware that different people learn in different ways and at different speeds. Our courses have been adapted and segmented to cater to all the other groups.
Expect a new and refreshing way to learn life-saving skills:
- Friendly and approachable instructors
- Adapted courses for different groups
- Attentive and caring staff
- And much more!
Experience Act Now Training, and save lives today!
GET TRAINED IN FIRST AID
Join one of our classes or book a group class