EMERGENCY FIRST AID TRAINING
This course includes CPR / AED training
The Canadian Red Cross Emergency First Aid course is a basic one-day course that offers basic first aid skills with complete CPR training for the workplace or home. This course meets most workplace requirements for first aid and CPR knowledge.
EMERGENCY FIRST AID CLASS
This course is recommended for construction workers, caregivers, RMTs, parents, and university students. The certification meets federal and provincial/territorial regulations for Emergency First Aid and CPR.
A certified Emergency First Aid Provider is ready for most workplace emergencies that might occur, from infarction and choking to most injuries that can arise at the workplace.
The course outline includes:
Emergency First Aid includes a total of 8 chapters that include all the necessary topics outlined by the Canadian Red Cross. These topics address the knowledge and skills necessary to be certified as an Emergency First Aid provider in Canada.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to Respond
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation Emergencies
- Respiratory and Cardiac Arrest (including CPR)
- Wound Care
EFA Full Course $110 +GST
EFA Recertification $105 +GST
*Includes all PPE | COVID-19 Ready
CERTIFIED JOB READY TRAINING
Committed to your success and learning experience. Our instructors are what make Act Now Training such a unique first-aid learning experience.
In your Standard First Aid class, you can expect instructors that :
- Have real world experience in an emergency setting
- Have experience in adult education
- Are certified by the Canadian Red Cross for First Aid Training
- Are aware of different student needs and paces
- Are approachable and friendly
At Act Now Training you can expect the best equipment when it comes to your training experience. We will introduce you to all the elements necessary for your learning and provide you with some extras!
At Act Now Training you can expect:
- Top-of-the-line protective equipment
- State-of-the-art mannequins
- Splinting and bandaging material
- All equipment and supplies mandated by the Red Cross
DIFFERENT APPROACH TO FIRST AID
At Act Now Training we take a personal approach to the learning experience. We are aware that different people learn in different ways and at different speeds. Our courses have been adapted and segmented to cater to all the other groups.
Expect a new and refreshing way to learn life-saving skills:
- Friendly and approachable instructors
- Adapted courses for different groups
- Attentive and caring staff
- And much more!
Experience Act Now Training, and save lives today!
BE EMERGENCY READY
Join our next Emergency First Aid class