Emergency First Aid Course
This course includes CPR / AED training
The Canadian Red Cross Emergency First Aid course is a basic one-day course that offers basic first aid skills with complete CPR training for the workplace or home. This course meets most workplace requirements for first aid and CPR knowledge.
This course is recommended for construction workers, caregivers, RMTs, parents and university students. The certification meets federal and provincial/territorial regulations for Emergency First Aid and CPR.
A certified Emergency First Aid Provider is ready for most workplace emergencies that might occur, from infarction and choking to most injuries that can arise at the work place.
The course outline includes:
Emergency First Aid includes a total of 8 chapters that include all the necessary topics outlined by the Canadian Red Cross. These topics address a the knowledge and skills necessary to be certified as an Emergency First Aid provider in Canada.
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to Respond
- The Emergency Medical Services System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation Emergencies
- Respiratory and Cardiac Arrest (including CPR A, C, or HCP)
- Wound Care
The Most Trusted Emergency First Aid Training
Committed to your success and learning experience. Our instructors will get you ready to react and assess properly a first aid emergency.
Our instructors have real life emergency response training. You can expect instructors to :
- Have real world experience in an emergency setting
- Have experience in adult education
- Be certified by the Canadian Red Cross for First Aid Training
- Be aware of different student needs and paces
- Be approachable and friendly
Right Equipment & Facilities
At Act Now Training you can expect the best equipment when it comes to your training experience. We will introduce you to all the elements necessary for your learning and provide you with some extras!
At Act Now Training you can expect:
- Top of the line protective equipment
- State of the art mannequins
- Splinting and bandaging material
- All equipment and supplies mandated by the Red Cross
Our facilities are located at a convenient location in the South, easily accessible yet secluded enough to guarantee a quiet and proper learning environment.
A New Approach to First Aid
At Act Now Training we take a personal approach to the learning experience. We are aware that different people learn in different ways and at different speeds. That’s why our courses have been adapted and segmented to cater to all the different groups.
Expect a new and refreshing way to learn life saving skills:
- Friendly and approachable instructors
- Adapted courses for different groups
- Attentive and caring staff
- And much more!
Experience Act Now Training, and save lives today!